1. To Keep Ahead Of The Competition
Your content should be unique and worth to read. You should interact with your visitors by allowing them to react on your content.
Your website content should be good, but keep in mind that the design of your website is just as important. If you visit a crappy looking website you are most likely leave the website to return never again. Compare your website with other websites that are in the same niche and sell the same products. Is your website just as good as your competitor? Or do you have aspects that you have to work on?
Does your website look up to date? It does matter how your website looks like, a website design can make or break your business.
As a business you should have a good working website:
- Your website should look good,
- Your website should load quickly; if your website loads slowly people will leave your site before it loads
- Your website should not have broken links or missing images
- It should be easy to navigate
Write for humans but use keywords in your headlines