Questions You should ask yourself if you feel stressed or if you work with stressed out colleagues:
- Is your Job Chasing You in your Dreams?
- Your colleague doesn’t do the same amount of work.
- Is Your Job Chasing You in Your Dreams?
- Don’t you know how to work away all your work?
- Are you trying to finish all your work in one day?
- Are you really tired after the end of a work day?
- Do you feel like everyone is giving you their work because you can do it all?
- Do you feel you do the work of others and they get a raise and you don’t?
If you have (one of) the above symptoms reading my article might be very valuable for you. All you have to know is that these tips aren’t written by some kind of an (Anti Stress, relax) Guru. All those tips are written because I, myself, was working under stress circumstances myself as well. That’s why the tips in this report are a result of my own experiences, that’s why I think they might be very recognizable for other people.
I wrote the anti stress tips, because I learned from my mistakes and I learned from them the hard way. I want you to read my tips so that you can avoid common mistakes that can cause you a lot of stress. I want you to not make my mistakes, or I want you to start acting now and become a more relaxed person than you was before.